Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"There is such thing as good grief, just ask Charlie Brown..."

That is what I have to say today: "Good grief!" I started my quest of making a Thanksgiving dinner with the purchase of all the necessary grocery items. I was surprised and overwhelmed at how incredibly packed the grocery store was. Ya know the way you feel when you have been stuck in traffic for over an hour? Well I personally start frantically laughing like, "Let's move it people". That is how I felt at the grocery store today. There was one woman in particular whose grocery shopping needs were much more important than everyone else's. She NEEDED to get to her groceries and she was going to cut you off and run you over to get to them. I felt like pulling her hair, but alas I refrained.

I finally got all my groceries and got the crap outta there. As I was driving home with the air conditioner blasting and my iPod on shuffle, Michael Buble comes on and starts singing, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...." I had to laugh.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I've never been closer to a fight than in a store when it was crowded. Trust me I know it gets heated when women are shopping!