Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hallelujah!!

i finally got my stent out. yay! i was so nervous to get this thing out. but it didn't hurt at all. i could feel it all the way up by my kidney when they started to pull, weird. but no pain, and it's over! this is exactly what it looked like, except mine was more curly-Q. i am so glad to be done with this.


On our way home from the doctor's office we got a call saying i had some flowers waiting for me at our apartment. that just made my day.

Thank you Suzie for these. They smell delightful and they are so cute. I have the best mother-in-law in the world. Love you Suzie!

And this next picture is meant to make everyone's day:

james getting a haircut

5 comments:

DyeFam said...

I"m glad everything went well for you-WOW that is crazy you could feel it by your kidneys-I hope it helps you!

Laurel said...

I'm glad everything went well. Glad it didn't hurt. I hope you feel better.

Preston said...

James, that picture did make my day! Why you gotta be stealing my style?

Kristin Morris said...

Love that pic Jamesy! Glad you are doin alright Maria! ...what are you guys Thanksgiving and Christmas plans? Are you gonna be able to come home at all??

Carli said...

James, I hope you left your hair like this. It is how you say, scrumtralescent!!! Seriously, it looks good. I should probably do the same. Oh and by the way, Go Cougs! Good luck tomorrow.