Monday, November 24, 2008

my weekend

i had a really fun weekend. on saturday morning i got up bright and early to go support my buddies. they ran a 5K for Make a Wish. Cool. i was going to run with them, but ya know, the surgery, my kidneys, blah blah blah. and, they all ran it in less than 30 minutes. Seriously, that is less than a 10 minute mile. I could never... ever.... really.

ismail, fernando, kristen, and stephanie

and i got a new beanie. have i ever mentioned that i absolutely love beanies? i love beanies. i don't like any other types of hats. but if it is cold outside, i could wear a beanie everyday. the beanie has a cute little button on the side that you can't really see because of my glasses, which i had to wear because we were going to a movie. so. there ya go. fun weekend!

0 comments: