Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i am one lucky gal

has your stomach ever hurt so bad that you just get goosebumps all over your body? did you need to curl up in a ball on your bathroom floor? that is where i was last night at 1:30 am. okay i didn't lay on the actual floor, but i did lay on our bathroom rug. i have no idea what was wrong with me, but man was i a sicky. as i lay there on the floor waves of chills and goosebumps would run through my body about every 2 minutes. i was miserable. james finally came in the bathroom at about 2:00 am and asked what the crap was wrong with me. i told him i didn't know and finally crawled my way back to bed. as i lay there shivering james asked me if i needed anything. i said no, but he knew better than to believe me. he got up, got dressed, and went to the store to get me some medicine and a sprite. we're talking about james mcallister here, who, according to my grandpa, "goes to sleep with the chickens." jamesey loves his sleep. he obviously loves me more. thanks james for being so wonderful to me. i love the crap out of you.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

hope you feel better and go James for winning the nicest husband award of the day for that. That was too sweet.