Friday, October 17, 2008

Don't you love to come home from a long day of work and get a big glass of water, maybe wash your hands, or even use the bathroom? Well I love doing all of those things too, but who am I kidding? Should I really expect to have running water? I live in what I like to call "the hell hole" and I don't get to have running water whenever I turn on the faucet. That's right folks, I don't get running water whenever I want it. I live in Midland, Texas, remember? My apartment complex loves to turn off the water at regular intervals. Awesome.

On a lighter and better note: On my birthday I went out to lunch with my buddies from nursing school. We went to Logan's Steakhouse and it was pretty good. Here are some pics:
Tiffany and me

they made me hold this bucket of peanuts on my head while they yelled at me

and i got my hair done, finally! i love it. i was on the phone with james and he told me to take some pictures of it, hence the phone in my hand:

have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Cute hair Mary! I totally sympathize with you....I used to describe Midland/Odessa as the "Armpit of Hell." Seriously. After a few years it kind of grew on me though! I definitely like living in Midland better than Odessa though!

Carli said...

Mimi's pretty!!

Jessica Jeffers said...

mary!

It looks like you and your hubbby are doing so good! how do you like living in texas?

love,

jess wilkinson jeffers