Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birthday Week!

My birthday week has officially started! What is birthday week, one may ask. Well I will tell you. In James's family they start celebrating someone's birthday a week before the actual date. This way you get to party for a whole week instead of just one day. I get to choose TV shows that we watch, what we eat, what we do for date night... pretty much everything. It is freakin' awesome and I am very glad that I married into such a crazy cool family.

To kick things off today I joined the gym. I have been wanting to do this forever so finally today, on the first day of birthday week, I did it. I am going to kick the crap out of those eliptical machines!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

good luck with the gym and Happy Birthday. We hope your week is awesome.

Kristie said...

happy birthday week. Mike has the month of Mike he says cause his birthday is at the end of November. Mine is on the first of july so he says I'm just not lucky like him. Glad he isn't the only one that celebrates before their birthday. Good luck with all the choices of a fun week and good luck at the gym.

Alli said...

Whoa... I am definitely loving this birthday week thing. Huh, yeah, I'm pretty sure it will now be implemented in our family. Yeah... Pretty sure...

Happy Birthday!