Thursday, July 3, 2008

Aaaah, Midland

We have been in Midland now for over a year. There are so many things that I really love about this place:

The Rushtons: Christina, Mike, Brooklyn, Aubrey, and Ayla. This is a family in our ward. I love hanging out with them and I love their little girlies. I am so grateful to have such a great friend in Christina and I know James feels the same way about Mike. We love them.

Our ward. We love it. (Well atleast I do). Minus the sunday school president I really like everyone in my ward. Everybody is just so stinkin' nice here!
The size of Midland. Everything is literally no more than 10 minutes away. There is no traffic, ever.

My school. As everybody knows, I got accepted to nursing school here. When we lived in Utah I really didn't know how I was going to get into a school because every woman and their dog wanted to be a nurse so every school was extremely competitive. But here, I have just worked hard and got in. I can't believe my dream of becoming a nurse is finally becoming a reality.

2 comments:

Christina said...

When I got to your blog I thought, "Wait, is this OUR blog?" You are too sweet. And hey, we love you too! By the way I had a dream I made you cry again. It's really a recurring theme, don't you think? :)

Kristin Morris said...

Hello!!! ...yes that was a picture of Alex Wardle...she is my brother-in-law's (Kyle's) girlfriend. Crazy huh? Its fun. Well hope everything is going great! Congrats about nursing. Luf.