Thursday, July 17, 2008

St. George Trip

We got back from St. George a couple of days ago. It was so relaxing and fun, minus the fact that I wanted to beat the crap out of my little brother atleast 5 times a day. He drives me absolutely crazy, but I do love him. Anyway, we had fun hanging out at the pool, playing games, and of course: going out to eat! Here are the pics:

my sweet mommy and daddy


daddy and me


me, jakey, and mommy


at our favorite mongolian bbq


at brigham young's winter home (pretty awesome)


proof that we went

hangin' by the pool shot

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh that looks like it was so much fun. I love St. George.

Alli said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family! I can't believe how big Jake is getting! It seems like yesterday we were "meeting each other half way" between our houses. Your family looks great! I'm glad you had a good time...

Katy said...

Hi Mary! Just noticed your blog link on Christina and Brooke's blogs and thought I'd stop by to say hi!

DyeFam said...

Your family looks like so much fun~! You guys are always having a great time-and you look so good~! Jackson says to tell James Helloooooo