Friday, July 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What did you do 10 years ago? Let's see, 10 years ago I was approximately 11 years old and in the 5th grade. (James makes a grossed out face at this fact, cuz 10 years ago for him he was just getting his driver's license.) I had a crush on this lurp with a huge head and glasses and I pretended to love the Utah Jazz even though secretly I really loved the Chicago Bulls.

Five items on my to-do list? Hmmm.... get a new plant so Josie can be an outside plant, read the Book of Mormon, fix and paint our entertainment center, go on a cruise (when i graduate), and save money.

Snacks I enjoy? Wo, I will try to keep this to a minimum: BLUEBELL ICE CREAM, chocolate, chips, cookies, anything sweet, chewy, crunchy, tangy, sour, or chocolate....

What would I do if I were a billionaire? I would make James quit his job so he will live longer. I would buy a house and pay off all our's and our families' debt. I would travel the earth with my honey.

Places I would live? Utah, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Las Vegas, St. George, Phoenix, Reno, Boise, Portland.... pretty much anywhere close to my family.

Jobs I have had? Knightsbridge telephone surveyor: I would call people after they got their cars serviced to see if their service was satisfactory. Training Table busser: I worked a total of four shifts I think. Hated it! United Healthcare insurance claims scanner: I would literally have a stack of insurance claims that I would put on a huge scanner and push the green button. I made awesome money and I got to listen to cute Venezuelan ladies argue in espanol and listen to bachata music all day! Gap: folded clothes, pretended to be interested in peoples' outfits. Research assistant: by far the best job I've ever had. I got to work with first-time mom's through their entire pregnancy. I drew their blood and went to their deliveries. I also got to draw cord blood and cut up their placentas! Yummy! And once again, The Gap.

3 People I am Tagging?
Carli Fabrizio
DVJS
James McAllister

1 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, that was fast. Yes, we're having a lot of fun. I went to IKEA last night!! Oh, the joy. The girls sleep so good here. I may never come home!