Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

That's right, James and I have been married for 2 years now! I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just a couple months ago we were going on a date for our first anniversary. We did almost the exactly same thing for our first anniversary date: saw an awesome movie and went to dinner. We went to see Get Smart which was a pretty entertaining movie. Then we went to dinner at this little italian restaurant called Italian Village Ristorante. I admit I was skeptical about this place but James talked me into it and I'm sure glad he did. Deliciousness. The waiter asked us if we wanted more bread to which we replied, "Don't even ask, just bring it!" (quote from one of the funniest movies ever: Hot Rod)


Yesterday we were driving around killing time before the movie started and James surprised me by taking me to look at sewing machines. I saw an awesome machine but didn't expect to actually get it. James bought it for me using the birthday money that his dad sent him! He told me that he couldn't think of anything that he wanted more than I wanted a sewing machine. It is so pretty and I love it!



I am so lucky. James is the kindest, most loving person that I know. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend and that I get to spend eternity with him. He is the greatest little guy and I love him very much.



Here are some pictures from the festivities:



waiting for the movie to start


outside the restaurant (don't mind my sunburn or james's mouth, he just started sucking on a mint)

1 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh what a fun day. Cute pictures too!!!