Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Where's my phone?"

So James just got home from work and he goes to lay down on the bed. I went and layed next to him and this was the conversation that followed:

James: Where's my phone?
Mary: You had it at work, is it in your pants?
James: No.
Mary: Is it in your car?
James: No.
Mary: Then you left it at work.
James: No it's charging on the counter.
Mary: Oh.
James: But I want it to be right here (he holds out his hand) so that I can call Mike.
(And then James proceeds to call Mike on his fake hand phone.)
James: Hey dude, what's up?
(5 second pause)
James: OK sounds good. Later.
That just made me laugh and it made me laugh harder to type it all on this screen. Funny.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Our husbands are so gay!! That sounds awful but I know you know that I know... wait what? Anyway, thanks for all your help today!!

Christine said...

Umm.. I can totally see this going down... so James! You guys are too funny!

Carli said...

I just peed my pants I was laughing so hard. James I just asked Carli and she said that you should get a stash. I am going to shave in a couple of days and leave just the stash. I am so excited.

Alli said...

Oh my gosh! How are you? How did you find my blog?! I'm so glad you found me!