Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I have the best group of men in my life. I seriously have the best hubby ever. He is my best friend and I love to be with him. He can always make me laugh. I know that one day he will be a great dad. He is an all around great guy and I love him very much. in Houston preparing for his marathon!


I am very grateful for such a wonderful dad who loves and supports me through everything. He loves to pester me and knows exactly what to do and say to get my goat. I love him very much and am so grateful to have been blessed with such a loving man for my dad.

My Dad and Sophi at our wedding

I am very grateful to my grandpa for always being there for my parents and us when we have needed it. He is such a hard worker and loves his grandkids more than anything.
my grandpa and me at our wedding

Oh Jacob. I love my little brother so much. Just like my dad, he knows exactly what to do to drive my absolutely crazy! I am very grateful for his loving personality and for how loyal he is to his family. He is very protective of his sisters and we all love him very much.
Jakey right before prom! He's so big!

Donny. He is such a blessing to have in our family! I couldn't have asked for a better brother-in-law. He is so sweet to Carli and to his kiddies. I love him very much.
Donny with his kiddies: Sophi and Gabey



And of course Matt and Joel. Matt is such a great brother to James and I and a great little daddy to Davis. We love him and are so grateful for him.Matt with his cute little guy Davis

Joel can bring humor to any situation. I love his silly personality and his great comedic timing. He can always put a smile on my face. We love Joel... WOOLYWOO! ;)Joel just being himself

2 comments:

Laurel said...

You are so sweet to remember every dad you know. We love our dads too.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I love grandpa Snasel!!!