Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Kidding

I went to my training meeting for Dillard's. There were lots of things that happened that made me realize it was not the job for me. First red flag: I would have to work every single day of the week. Just three hours every week day and then full eight hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. Second: I wouldn't be able to wear any of the new shoes that I just bought. I would have to either wear dress pants with jackets, or dresses. Lame-o. (Random) Typing "jackets" made me think of this:



Anyway, Dillard's also wasn't willing to let me have Sunday's off so I called them the next day and told them that I wasn't going to take the job. Don't worry though, I am not a total slacker... I applied at Gap right after I got out of training at Dillard's and I got that job. I start Monday. I stinkin' love Gap clothes and I've worked there before. I love folding shirts on those little boards that they have. I know I'm weird. So that's the scoop as of right now.

3 comments:

Christina said...

It seems you and James use the word "lame" a lot. I think every time I hear it I'll think of you two. :)

Laurel said...

Congrats on the Gap job.

Christine said...

mmm... good ole' Gaparoo! Think of me:)