Wednesday, September 2, 2009

first week back

I am one stressed out little girl. With each passing day this week I have become a bit more frazzled and a bit more tired. Today I came home for lunch to be with Jamesey. (This was the only opportunity we had to see eachother today because I got out of school at 4:00pm and he has work tonight from 4:00pm-12:00am). Bummer. But seeing James lifted my spirits, especially since he looked like this:I couldn't help but smile at his cute disheveled-ness. I don't know what he does in his sleep but his hair always manages to be wild and crazy when he wakes up and I love it. Love you a million Jamesey.

2 comments:

Preston said...

James, your hair is just like you planned it, I'm sure...

Laurel said...

Hope that your semester goes well. You'll do great I'm sure. Good luck.