Wednesday, September 30, 2009

we frighten small children

James and I play this game where we face eachother and count to three. On three we pull the ugliest face possible. We were playing the other day and I had to take some pictures.



It's funny how my faces all consist of un-human nostril flaring and crossed eyes and James's faces mostly consist of squinting eyes and pushing his chin into his neck. Awesome. Don't you wanna hang out with us like every night? I know, you totally do.
















7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, to be present during the face pulling contest...You guys are so awesome! In fact your awesomeness is to great for me. I am not worthy! :)

Kristin Morris said...

that first one of james is trully frightening!! (and I'm an adult.)

Christina said...

oh but my small children ADORE you both!

dvjs said...

well done.

Lydee said...

You know I always want to hang out with you guys... But James, nice hunchback look. I think they made the face of that movie after that look. :)

larshannon said...

How can you see those faces and not laugh?

Camilla said...

Porter was actually scared! He started whimpering he was going to have a bad dream now! Theo tried to immitate them and laughed. that first one of james is amazing! you two have way to much fun at your house!