Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Remember this? Well the other day James went out to do some more laundry and found this one:


Yes, that spider is eating a grasshopper.

And I got home tonight from a church activity and found another one:

So I quickly inspected James's shoes for spiders, put them on, took a few pictures, and sprayed that "animal" with Raid. There is NO WAY I could've smashed it. The crunch is the worst. No I take that back, the picking it up with toilet paper to flush it is the worst. But the crunch is the second worst.

And this is how it will stay until James gets home from work to dispose of it properly. I love having a husband.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Nasty! All of it. I got the shivers reading your post, so thanks! I'd be ready to have a ton of snakes and lizards in my house just to be rid of the spiders...well, maybe.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

That makes me so upset just looking at those pictures. I am sure I would have cried seeing either of them in real life. So sorry those evil things were in your house!!

The Dutsons said...

Are. You. Kidding. Me. I once had a similar rodent in my house that was left under a bowl for two days until hubby returned home. High five, sista.