Thursday, August 27, 2009

more vegas fun

Our second night there, we went to cirque du soleil. It was incredible. My jaw was dropped literally the whole time with the occasional "no way" or "holy crap" thrown in there. Amazing!

Don't mind my face, I don't know what I was doing. I must've just been so excited:
James and I watch this show on the Travel Channel called "Man vs. Food" and a couple weeks ago he went to a place in Vegas called Hash House A Go Go. Of course we had to experience it for ourselves:

I freakin' love this picture of Ben. I was trying to take this picture for maybe like two minutes. I was laughing so hard at his face that the camera kept shaking. This is him right before he started laughing:

And of course we all tried eachother's food. Ben got me a bite that looked like it could be an entire serving. His excuse was that I needed to try a little bit of everything:

I promise we didn't just eat the entire time we were there. Although my "skinny" shorts would beg to differ.

2 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

We love Man VS food at our house! I remember that one too!!! And you wouldn't be a Snasel if you didn't pull faces!!! Love ya Mary!

Melissa McAllister said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I am so jealous! Even though the thought of walking the strip makes my feet swell.