Thursday, April 30, 2009

ay caramba!

I have been a crazy, frantic, stressed-out person this week. Finals are killin' me smalls! I have been informed that I say "holy crap" way too much. I have a comprehensive final on Monday for Med-Surg. I have to take my ATI (look it up, I don't have time for this) test in less than two weeks. I start an intense six-week course in mental health on May 11th. I become delirious after studying for more than two hours at a time. I am teaching in church on Sunday. I have been known to curse in espanol when I freak out. My grandma would be proud. My husband would not. Help.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck! Not a fun time, but it's slowly going to pass for better times! You want some cookies or dinner?

Christine said...

It's so interesting to read about your studying woes:) I remember those days vividly! Just know that one day it will all be behind you and you will be so proud of all that you have accomplished!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

"Mierda!" Good luck with your tests!

Laurel said...

Good luck girl. I can't imagine how stressed you are.