Sunday, February 15, 2009

one day i will laugh about this...

The conversation will go something like this:
Me: Hey remember that time when we accidentally moved out of our ward boundaries?
James: Yeah that was funny.

UGH!!! That's right, we moved out of our awesome ward that I absolutely love.... on accident. We thought that our new apartment was in our ward boundaries, even confirming it online. We wanted to be sure that it was in the boundary before we moved in, but nope, it ISN'T! Our bishop delivered the blow to me today after church. I almost cried, but I held it together until I got home.

6 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I hear ya, I will cry when we move out of our ward now. I love my ward, but I am sure you will find fun people in your new ward.

Katy said...

I can't believe it!! I found out last night during our meetings. Someone in the room even joked that we should all just keep it on the DL and not tell anyone about...we'll just pretend that none of us know! I'll have to tell you who it was later....you wouldn't expect it from her!:)
This makes me so sad!

Brooke said...

Shane dropped this on me on the way home yesterday...That sucks! Move back, we'll even help you move! :) PLEASE!!

Christina said...

Does this totally mean you're really gonna be pushing to move back to Utah? Oh goodness. First the whites and now YOU!!!

when will my girlies ever see you?

Camilla said...

well on the bright side for US we have a good chance of either being in your old awesome ward or being in the other ward where you and your awesomeness now resides... :)

we accidentaly moved out of our ward once. we moved into some new apartments right next to our old ones.. like directly next to them. Turns out that was a new ward. that hapens in utah alot. too many wards! I did cry.

Ally said...

We are so glad you did! (selfishly)