Saturday, February 7, 2009

i just slept for 20 hours straight! i freakin' hate being sick. i actually had to ask to leave work early yesterday, (i felt so bad). i knew i was going to barf, it was just a matter of time. so i asked to leave and made it home just in time. (overshare, i know james). i had the worst migraine of my life. it was all over my head and even down to my spine. so i went home, barfed, took a lortab, and have been sleeping ever since. i finally got up at 9:30 this morning and am feeling much better. our computer is broken so i am blogging at our apartment office. i probably won't be blogging much this next week, so there is my lovely update.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sorry you felt crummy... I hope you are feeling better today. Is there a reason you are sick? :)

James and Mary said...

haha.... i wish!