Friday, September 19, 2008

i am a butt-bag

okay so i will admit that i have had a hard week. on monday i started clinicals... long story short, it was a really long day. i had a test on tuesday, a test on wednesday, and yesterday i had to put on a lovely skit with 5 other people about a patient with acute cholecystitis and atelectasis. sounds fun right? then today after working a nine hour day at the gap i will admit that i wasn't in a sunny mood. i got home and was immediately rude to my sweet hubby who is ALWAYS wonderful to me. so to get to the point of this large, long, and terrible story; i just wanted to tell my sweet little guy that i love the crap out of him. i know that i am a butt-bag more often than not, and that i am not an easy person to live with. and yet, you are always, always so good to me. so, here: have a picture of me eating spaghetti with a paper towel covering my shirt that i got from donating blood. i'm sorry and i love you.

0 comments: