Monday, August 11, 2008

Some good Mary quotes

Last night watching the olympic games at The Rushton's house, we were watching M. Phelps break a bunch of world records and stuff. Also there was a short little section on Natalie Coughlin and how she lives her life. She talked about how much she loved to cook for all of her friends and family. It showed her in her kitchen cooking at which point My dear dear wife Mary Anne McAllister said, "I love swimming but I hate to be in the kitchen." This comment was met with silence, as none in the room could decipher. After it clicked in our heads what she had said and what was meant we definitely had a good laugh.



A couple nights prior to at about 11pm as we lay preparing to slumber, she broke out a three bagger. Three quotes literally one after the other. I can't really do it justice, so just imagine being seconds away from falling asleep and then startled by the person next to you saying, "(GASP) I need to send my mom's birthday card! Did you put the new insurance cards in your car? I'm almost 22...CRAZY!!!"

4 comments:

Christina said...

I almost forgot about that silly quote. Thanks for reminding me. Mary, is that YOU in that picture?

Laurel said...

Ha ha ha!!! We love Mary!!!

James and Mary said...

yes it is me, just about 10 lbs. lighter and with crazy wild hair.

Katy said...

I love it! Mary, you're just too cute!