Tuesday, August 5, 2008

feeling feely

i have finally registered for my first semester of nursing classes! i am so excited to start. i really know that one of the reasons james and i were sent here was for me to have the opportunity to finish school. but for some reason i am feeling sad. i don't know why i feel this way because i really have so much in my life to be grateful for. it is probably just because i miss my family, especially little sophi and gabey. ugh, maybe i just need to get out of the house.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm sad you're sad!

Mike and I watched arrested development last night and LOVED it!! I totally believed the guy that said a husband and wife couldn't be arrested for the same crime!!

Christine said...

ok two comments...

1. I get feely some days too and getting out of the house definitely helps:)

2. Tim and I ALSO have began arrested development.. we have completed seasons 1 and 2 and LOVE it!!! My favorite characters are Buster and George Michael... my favorite story line is when buster has the hook:)