Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Bird Day!


Well, it's Mary Anne McAllister's birthday again and she is a happy and healthy 23 year old. We went on a Birthday Date yesterday and got her some new pants at the mall. The movie that she choose was less than desirable, meaning that two out of the last three years she has picked a really crappy movie to see on her day. Dan in Real Life was the only winner a few years ago. Here are a few of the mandatory pictures of the date that we had:


Here she is all excited about her newly tinted car windows





Is it just me, or does Mary take over 50% of her photos in her car?

Just a thought.


To my girl, I love you and hope that you have the best birthday ever.
-JAMES

6 comments:

Christina said...

So what was the movie?

James and Mary said...

the movie was Couples Retreat, last year it was Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and those pictures were taken before I knew that James tinted my windows for my birthday. I was just super excited for Clear Springs.

larshannon said...

Happy Birthday and good choice on ice cream!

The Dutsons said...

Hippy bird day Maaarrryyy!

dvjs said...

awesome.

Camilla said...

happy birthday! you have the best surprise face.