Friday, July 10, 2009

summer fun

We took a trip to Houston to celebrate the 4th of July with my sissy and her beautiful fam. I was a big slacker in the picture taking department, but I did get one awesome picture of Gabe:Look closely at his hands... he has a toy gun in one, and a fairy wand in the other. So typical Gabey. And he insisted on putting his Halloween costume from last year on.

It was a really fun weekend trip. All the Snasel siblings were together. Driving back to Midland we had an extra passenger with us... my little brother Jacob. He is visiting us for a couple weeks and we are having a great time. Yesterday was Jakey's 18th birthday so we celebrated "McAllister style". Jacob got to pick what music we listened to in the car (AC/DC), what we had for dinner (spaghetti carbonara), what kind of cake he wanted (chocolate, of course), and what movie to watch at the end of the day (3:10 to Yuma.... I wasn't looking forward to this one, but it turned out to be awesome). Here are some pictures:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

BOO HOO !!! I'm missing my bb's. What is that on Jacob's chin? Wow guys - thanks for making it such a great day for Jakey. Luv y all!