Saturday, July 18, 2009

i knew this would happen

Seriously every time I get my car washed it rains here. I got it washed just a few days ago and the sprinklers hit my windows so bad that I could hardly see out of them. So yesterday Jacob couldn't take it anymore and made me go get it washed again. We had clear blue skies yesterday so I figured I would be okay for atleast a few days. But sure enough, last night at about midnight I woke up to the sound of roaring thunder and rain. The first thing that popped into my head was: "every time, every single time!!" I've decided to boycott washing my car all together. Out of spite.

1 comments:

Katy said...

Actually, would you mind washing it about twice a week? My yard, flowers, and plants really need it and you definitely seem to have the key to making it rain!:)