Friday, May 2, 2008

feeling bluesy...

James left yesterday morning to go to Oklahoma City. He will be gone for a whole month! He has to do radar training for his job. I (of course) bawled like a little baby. I held it together pretty well until he actually got in the car to drive away. Then I ran outside, barefoot and all, crying, to give him one last hug and tell him that I love him. He laughed at me and told me that I have a "tender little heart". Yeah, so what if I do??

The good news is that I am almost done with this semester of school and I get to go to Utah in less than a week!! YAHOO!

And James took the computer so I had to come all the way to the college, which is like 5 seconds away, to post this blog..... you're welcome!

1 comments:

Christine said...

ooohhh... mary..... I'm sorry your hubby has to go for training:( That does not sound like fun for either of you.

I am however, happy that I found this blog!!! I had your little miss blog, which you got rid of and had no clue that you started a new one... you sneaky gal! Love it!