Saturday, April 19, 2008

Golfing Buddies

So today was a sunny, hot day and we decided to go hit a bucket of balls at the driving range. I must say that I am a professional. Just kidding. But I have gotten much better since the first time I went to a driving range. Ya know the sound the club makes when you swing it through the air? Well James always makes that noise with his swing. I just figured out today that I am not good enough yet to have my club make that noise. James is a good teacher and I am finally getting the hang of hitting the ball. Surprisingly, about 90 percent of the balls I hit today went in the air!! If you are a beginner in golf then you know what a feat this is.

James got a little snap-happy with the camera, but it gives everyone a perspective on how lush and beautiful the golf courses here in Midland are. Oh no, I ended that sentence with a preposition!! Oh well. Anyway, we had a good time and I beat James at our "putt-off" contest, although he beat me at the "distance and aim" constest!

1 comments:

Carli said...

were you joking about the lush and beautiful gold courses?