Wednesday, August 25, 2010

will it never end??

today i went to the bookstore. i got to the check-out counter and the cashier asked me if “my family” had a membership card. maybe it was due to the fact that my shoulders are barely higher than the counter, or that i still have a pizza face. but people are constantly mistaking me for a teenager. i wanted to say something like, “you mean do my mommy or my daddy have a membership card?” instead, i made sure that my ring was in plain sight when i swiped my card and that i added a little extra pregnancy waddle to my walk when i left the store.

i guarantee the cashier was thinking “where on earth are her parents?”

1 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

i totally feel for ya! i think most people think i'm just my boys' babysitter!!!! oh well. luf.