Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yesterday we decided to do something totally out of the ordinary for our family. We went up to the mountains and went for a hike. Weird, I know. We went to Brighton and the weather was b-e-a-u-tiful. Jacob, Sarah, and I were smushed into the back of my dad's car so we decided to take some really pretty pictures:sarah reminds me of that dead girl from "The Ring" in the very beginning when they find her in the closet. Yeah, you know you see it too.

classic.

And Jacob's lips were really chapped so my mom gave him some tinted chapstick to put on them.
He looked like he was wearing lipstick.
Then we finally got there and took some "for-real" pretty pictures:

1 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like you're already having so much fun in Utah. The kiddles are so adorable.