Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am a huge nerd.

Today James and I went on a little date. We are limited in what we can do because of James's lack of mobility. We went out to eat and listened to some sweet tunes in the car. As we were driving home listening to Jack Johnson's "Better Together" I bust out with my best robot dance moves. I didn't realize at the time that the robot and a sweet, slow ballad from Jack Johnson don't really mix. I told James that the robot is my "go to" dance move. We decided his is the "head nod" per doctor's orders. When we pulled into our apartment complex I busted out laughing, only then realizing the nerdiness of my choice in dance moves.


Oh yeah, and we are home and in our pajamas and it is 6:38 pm. Does that make us (me) even nerdier?

1 comments:

Christina said...

That depends on when you got out of your pj's this morning (or in my case, this afternoon).