Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tonight James and I went on a date with some of his buddies from work and their wives. We went to Shogun, which wasn't as good as everyone says it is, but still fun. Then we went to the theater (said in a British accent). Today whenever James or I said "theater" we would use a British accent and it made us laugh every time. Here are our theater faces:
We went and saw Les Miserables. I did NOT like this musical. My mom and everyone else who knows me well will know why. But James and I had fun together and with the other couples.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Like the "theater faces" but I suspect I also would not enjoy that musical, what with all of the singing & dancing...

Actually, if I remember correctly, Les Mis is kinda depressing story anyway, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Oh No...poor, sad Mary! Don't worry baby - it's just fiction, or did the French Revolution really happen? Surely it wasn't that bad.